Smith Virtue Photochromic Snow Goggles
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed to fit smaller faces without sacrificing peripheral vision, the Smith Virtue Photochromic snow goggles adapt to the day's light conditions for fog-free clarity from first tracks to last lift.
- Photochromic lens automatically adjusts tint according to light conditions; lens darkens in bright light and lightens in dim conditions
- Photochromic lenses take 30 seconds to a minute to darken when exposed to sunlight, returning to near-clear state within 2 minutes in the absence of UV rays
- Photochromic lenses are sensitive to temperature, staying light in extreme heat and becoming very dark in cold weather; most photochromic lenses will not darken inside a car
- ChromaPop™ lens filters specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion, delivering natural color and excellent definition, detail and clarity
- Spherical lens shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and antifog performance
- Porex™ filter, prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Carbonic-X outer lenses are individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Fog-X inner lens treatment features a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging
- Tapered Lens technology (TLT) straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view.
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts and flexes to the contours of your face, acting like a suspension system that micro-adjusts to your unique facial structure
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet-compatible, extra-wide, silicone backed strap; QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Includes microfiber goggles bag
Made in USA.View all Smith Men's Ski Goggles
Standard Bridge Fit
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...