Danner Trail 2650 Campo Hiking Shoes - Men's
Made for warm-weather hiking, the men's Danner Trail 2650 Campo shoes are comfortable as running shoes, but built tough for scrambling over rocky terrain or trekking through sand and sagebrush.
- Inspired by the hot, dusty stretches of the Pacific Crest Trail, which originates in the southern California desert
- Lightweight and breathable uppers provide total foot comfort; open mesh has additional perforations for extra airflow
- Compatible with dust gaiters (not included) so you can move confidently through desert terrain
- EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with reinforced external heel counters
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds
- TRAILGUARD platforms with exposed TPU shanks offer lightweight, athletic performance
- Danner® PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles
- Vibram® 460 outsoles with Megagrip technology offer superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Danner indicates these shoes fit true to size
Imported.View the Danner Trail Product LineView all Danner Men's Hiking Shoes
PU-coated leather; nylon
Danner PlyoGo EVA
Trailguard Platform; exposed TPU shank
Vibram 460 with Megagrip
1 lb. 6 oz.
|EU||38 - 39||39||39.5||40||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.