HydraPak Recon Bottle - 32 fl. oz.
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Vividly clear, virtually indestructible and made with 50% recycled content, the 32 fl. oz. HydraPak 1L Recon bottle keeps you hydrated on the trail while helping to reduce your impact.
- Cap and bottle made with Eastman Tritan Renew copolyester made with 50% recycled plastic content sourced primarily from PET bottles
- Tritan Renew is impact-, stain- and odor-resistant
- Smooth-flow twist cap is leakproof in transport but quick and easy to open/close; a 180° turn delivers the perfect flow rate for a glasslike drinking experience
- Align the colored indicator on cap with the matching colored indicator on bottle for a smooth drink-through experience
- To close, twist cap a half-rotation clockwise until tight, creating a leakproof seal
- Flexible thermoplastic urethane bail handle is comfortable to carry, lightweight and nearly indestructible
- Slender bottle shape is designed to fit in a backpack pocket or most car cup holders
- Indented finger groove improves grip while handling with gloves and in all weather conditions
- Cap and bottle are dishwasher safe; top shelf recommended; pull and remove inner gasket from cap to clean, reassemble after cleaning
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temperature: 200°F/100°C)
- 100% BPA- and PVC-free
Imported.View all HydraPak Water Bottles
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
32 fluid ounce
10.5 x 3 inches
Fits In Cup Holder
Water Bottle Material
Tritan Renew copolyester (50% postconsumer recycled)/silicone/thermoplastic urethane
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...