Zamberlan Mamba Low GTX Boa Hiking Shoes - Men's
State-of-the-art technologies like Boa®, GORE-TEX® and Vibram® Megagrip make the men's Zamberlan Mamba Low GTX Boa shoes perfect for fast-and-light endeavors, including ultralight backpacking.
- Boa fit system offers a quick, precise and comfortable fit
- GORE-TEX membranes guarantee waterproof breathable protection for the life of the shoes
- Postconsumer recycled polyester uppers are highly resistant (similar to suede leather) yet very lightweight
- Low-profile Cell Tech insoles provide just the right amount of cushion while preserving a close contact with the ground
- Lasted using the Zamberlan cozy performance fit, which allows the toes freedom to spread
- Vibram Exmoor outsoles with EVA midsoles and Megagrip compound rubber provides lightness, cushion and maximum grip in a variety of terrain and conditions, wet or dry
- Made in Vietnam
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Hiking Shoes
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane
Postconsumer recycled polyester
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 12.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...