Reach new summits and propel yourself over rough terrain with the women's The North Face VECTIV Exploris Mid FUTURELIGHT hiking boots. These waterproof boots maximize stability and minimize fatigue.
- Abrasion-resistant CORDURA® brand ripstop mesh uppers stand up to the rigors of hiking on rough trails
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ membranes provide durable waterproofing while allowing ventilating airflow
- Ghillie lacing system provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Integrated, protective toe caps, rands and heel overlays guard against rocks, roots and other trail obstacles
- Supportive OrthoLite® X55™ footbeds are made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV technology is designed to maximize energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plates underfoot aide multidirectional stability
- Rocker geometry midsoles provide long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsoles provide comfort and cushioning
- Surface Control™ rubber outsoles are optimized for hiking; 4 mm lugs offer rugged grip across all types of terrain
Imported.View the The North Face Vectiv Product LineView all The North Face Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
CORDURA brand ripstop mesh
Rocker geometry midsole
Single-density 3D TPU plate
Surface Control rubber
1 lb. 7.8 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||11||11.3|
Measurements are stated in inches.