Cannondale Trail SE 4 Women's Bike
Raise your game and ignite a passion for the trails. Combining new-school handling and mountain-ready components, the women's Cannondale Trail SE 4 bike inspires confidence without compromise.
- SmartForm C2 aluminum frame comes assembled with choice components for the trails
- Progressive frame design blends the latest Trail-ready geometry with dropped seatstays for improved ride quality and a leaner look
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 120 mm of travel with remote lockout for bump-absorbing descents and efficient climbs
- SAVE micro-suspension delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- A slacker-than-average 66.5° head angle results in even more stable handling, giving you extra confidence when the trails point downhill
- 1 x 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting offers efficient access to the gears you need
- Enabled by Boost spacing, Trail's short chainstays position the rear wheel optimally for climbing traction and agile handling
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all conditions
- Features a tapered steerer tube for compatibility with the best suspension forks
- Shift cables and dropper cable (not included) route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube for easy maintenance; rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- All Trail SE sizes come with 29 in. wheels
- A sleek, hidden mount makes it easy to add a kickstand for around-town convenience
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
All-New, Smartform C2 Alloy
SR Suntour XCR, 120 mm, coil, 15 x 110 mm thru axle, 46 mm offset
FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed
Shimano Deore M4100
Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46T, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32-hole, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Front: WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3 in.; rear: WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25 in.
FSA Alloy Riser, 15 mm rise, 740 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 deg.
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm (S), 400 mm (M-XL)
Cannondale Women's Trail, 170 mm, steel rails
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
KMC X10, 10-speed
31 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'6"-5'2" 5'1"- 5'4" 5'4"- 5'8" 5'7"- 6'0" 6'0"- 6'3" Reach 36.7 38.5 41.5 44.0 46.5 Stack 59.3 60.9 61.9 62.9 63.8 Effective Top Tube 54.1 56.6 59.8 62.6 65.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 36.0 39.0 44.0 47.0 52.0 Standover Height 72.9 75.4 78.8 80.9 84.3 Head Tube Length 9.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 ° 74.0 ° 74.0° 74.0 ° 74.0 ° Bottom Bracket Height 31.7 31.8 31.8 31.8 31.8 Wheelbase 108.3 111.1 114.4 117.3 120.2 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...