Cannondale Trail SE 2 Bike - 2021
Find your love of riding trails with the Cannondale Trail SE 2 bike. Its new-school handling and mountain-ready components create a confidence-inspiring and fun ride on the trails and around town.
- SmartForm C2 alloy construction with high-performance tube shapes, weight-saving butting and seamless double-pass welds delivers a frame that is light, durable and lively
- Progressive frame design blends the latest Trail-ready geometry with dropped seatstays for improved ride quality and a leaner look
- Features a RockShox 35 Silver R 120 mm fork
- SAVE micro-suspension delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- A slacker-than-average 66.5° head angle results in even more stable handling, giving you extra confidence when the trails point downhill
- SRAM SX Eagle rear derailleur delivers smooth shifting through all 12 gears
- Enabled by Boost spacing, Trail's short chainstays position the rear wheel optimally for climbing traction and agile handling
- Reliable hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and control
- Features a tapered steerer tube for compatibility with the best suspension forks
- Shift cables and dropper cable route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube for easy maintenance; rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- All Trail SE sizes come with 29 in. wheels
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A sleek, hidden mount makes it easy to add a kickstand for around-town convenience
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Smartform C2 alloy
Rock Shox 35 Silver R; 51 mm offset
SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 30T
Truvativ Power Spline
SRAM SX Eagle
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT410 hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano M4100 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32 h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5 in. Exo casing, tubeless ready; rear: Maxxis High Roller II, 29 x 2.3 in., EXO casing, tubeless ready
FSA Alloy Riser, 15 mm rise, 760 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 deg.
TranzX Dropper, 31.6, internal routing, 130 mm
Cannondale Trail, 170 mm, steel rails
Integrated sealed bearing, tapered
33 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'6"-5'2" 5'1"- 5'4" 5'4"- 5'8" 5'7"- 6'0" 6'0"- 6'3" Reach 36.7 38.5 41.5 44.0 46.5 Stack 59.3 60.9 61.9 62.9 63.8 Effective Top Tube 54.1 56.6 59.8 62.6 65.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 36.0 39.0 44.0 47.0 52.0 Standover Height 72.9 75.4 78.8 80.9 84.3 Head Tube Length 9.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° 66.5 ° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 ° 74.0 ° 74.0° 74.0 ° 74.0 ° Bottom Bracket Height 31.7 31.8 31.8 31.8 31.8 Wheelbase 108.3 111.1 114.4 117.3 120.2 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...