NiteRider Lumina 1000 Boost Front / Sabre 110 Rear Bike Light Set
This product is not available.Shop similar products
On any kind of terrain, riding day or night, the NiteRider Lumina 1000 Boost Front / Sabre 110 Rear bike light set delivers the bright beams and flashes needed help you see—and help others see you.
- Easy on/off strap mounts, a more compact design, low-battery indicators and quick USB recharging make this light set ideal for commuters, mountain bikers, and road riders
- Lumina 1000 Boost headlight features 4 light levels plus 2 flash modes; innovative collimator lens optimizes your field of view with an even widespread beam pattern
- Double tap the power button to instantly get the maximum 1,000 lumens of light in Boost mode
- Easy on/off handlebar strap mount with quick-release tab allows swift removal; fits standard and oversize 35 mm handlebars and stays secure even on trail or pavement
- Intellicharge™ USB-charging cuts overall charge time in half so you'll have more time for riding and less time waiting
- Lock mode prevents activation during storage and transportation; press and hold power button for 8–10 sec. to lock out activation
- Sabre 110 features built-in amber side lighting for 180° visibility and 6 different brightness modes—pulse flash, flash, fast flash, steady high, steady medium and steady low
- Sleek aero design tucks nicely behind the seatpost
- FL1 standard IP64-rated housing resists water and dust
- Set includes 1 headlight with integrated handlebar mount, 1 LED taillight with seatpost strap mount and integrated clothing clip, and 2 USB charging cables
Imported.View all NiteRider Bike Light Sets
Number of Bulbs
Headlight: 1; taillight: one 16-LED strip
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Lumina 1000 Boost: 5 hrs. at 1Amp; 2.5 hrs. at 500 mA; Sabre 110: 2.5 hrs.
Headlight: lithium ion; taillight: lithium polymer
Battery Life on High
Headlight: 1.5 hrs.; taillight: 1.75 hrs.
Battery Life on Low
Headlight: 6 hrs.; taillight: 8.5 hrs.
Battery Life Flashing
Headlight: 6 hrs.; taillight: 17 hrs.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...