NiteRider Lumina Max 2500 Front Bike Light with NiteLink
A versatile, feature-rich, rechargeable headlight, the NiteRider Lumina Max 2500 features NiteLink™ wireless technology, enabling you to remotely control a compatible taillight (not included).
- Pair with a NiteRider Omega Evo taillight (not included) via NiteLink wireless technology for the ability to control your front and rear lighting with the flick of a thumb
- Putting out up to 900 lumens, this headlight helps you see and be seen in low-light conditions
- Choose from 5 solid brightness levels and 3 multiple flash patterns
- Solid modes: Low: 6 hrs. 30 min. at 250 lumens; Med: 3 hrs. 30 min. at 400 lumens, High: 1 hr. 30 min. at 900 lumens; Walk mode: 16 hrs. at 80 lumens
- Flash modes: Super Flash: 7+ hrs. at 900 lumens; Pulse Flash: 7+ hrs. at 900 lumens; Fast Flash: 7+ hrs. at 900 lumen
- Boost mode runs up to 30 min. at 2,500 lumens; max power output requires max energy, so use Boost mode only when you need it most
- Integrated lithium-ion battery charges in 3 hrs.
- 8-step fuel gauge offers accurate battery power management
- Smart user interface lets you quickly reference current light mode with color coded indicators that shine through button switch
- Use the lock mode during storage and transporting the light; to activate/deactivate lock mode, press and hold power button for 8–10 seconds to lock/unlock operation of light
- Please note: headlight ships from the factory in "lock mode" and must be unlocked prior to use
- Pairs with NiteRider NiteLink BLE short-range wireless devices (not included)
- Highly durable housing with Dupont® Fiberglass-reinforced nylon meets all required FL1 standards for impact testing and dust/water resistance
- IP64 rating means this headlight is dustproof and can withstand splashing water from any angle
Imported.View all NiteRider Bike Headlights
Number of Bulbs
Max Light Output (Lumens)
1 lithium ion
Battery Life on High
1 hr. 30 mins.
Battery Life on Low
6 hrs. 30 mins.
Battery Life Flashing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...