Wilderness Press Backpacking California - 3rd Edition
Discover 74 of California's best and most diverse backpacking trips with help from the expert backpackers and experienced authors of Wilderness Press Backpacking California.
- Fully updated edition describes escapes from 1 night to 2 weeks—or 3 to 68 miles—across wild beaches, colorful canyons, wildflower meadows and glacier-clad mountains
- Includes itineraries for Point Reyes National Seashore, the peaks of the Trinity Alps and Klamath Mountains and iconic attractions of Yosemite National Park
- Also includes trips to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Big Sur, Desolation Wilderness, Mount Shasta, the San Bernardino and San Gabriel mountains and more
- Provides all the information backpackers need, including trail highlights, mileage, elevation gain, days on the trail, shuttle distances and required permits
- Includes full-color photographs and detailed trail maps
- Ratings for scenery, solitude and difficulty help you to find the exact adventure you seek
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...