REI Co-op Tarn 65 Pack - Kids'
Thanks to the adjustable torso and hipbelt, the REI Co-op Tarn 65 pack grows with kids, teens and tweens—and their love of hiking! And its breathable, padded back makes long hauls comfy, too.
- Updated fit ensures this pack can grow with young backpackers; includes an easy webbing ladder torso adjustment to size and tune the back panel
- Contoured hipbelt delivers all-day comfort and stability; it also has a wide adjustment capacity to fit growing backpackers for years
- Front of the pack includes a stretch mesh stuff pocket for easy on-the-go access and packing
- Easy-access side water bottle pockets encourage kids to help themselves to their water without relying on an adult
- Bottom-access sleeping bag compartment provides convenient storage and ease of packing and unpacking
- Stretchy side pockets provide additional grab-and-go access
- Recycled, bluesign®-approved ripstop nylon ensures durability and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist light rain and stains
Imported.View the REI Co-op Tarn Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3967 cubic inches
3 lbs. 14 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Top / bottom
Number of Exterior Pockets
7 + main compartment
Sleeping Bag Compartment
30 x 13 x 11 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...