Cannondale CAADX 1 Bike - 2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Your new favorite 'cross racer, gravel grinder, all-road adventurer and winter trainer, the Cannondale CAADX 1 thrives on the rough stuff and out in the elements, helping you get out and get off road.
- Gravel-specific, rugged and reliable, Shimano GRX 400 2 x 10-speed shifting and a 46/30 FSA crank deliver quiet, secure, precise performance across a wide range of terrain
- Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent stopping power in all conditions—even muddy 'cross courses
- With the race pedigree and proven geometry of the Cannondale SuperX, the CAADX 1 is a legitimately fast and fun cyclocross racer, gravel pounder, go-anywhere adventure bike
- OutFront Steering Geometry and short chainstays combine to deliver stability and agility on everything from technical cyclocross courses to potholed streets
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame features bump-smoothing SAVE micro-suspension for comfort and compliance in the rough and thru axles for the stiffness to rule the climbs
- A full BallisTec carbon fork rounds out the high-performance package and keeps the bike light and easy to shoulder
- Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand usability without affecting the bike's racy looks
- With room to run up to 37mm wide tires, the CAADX is ready to tackle the roughest gravel roads with confidence, or sail over the pavement in plush comfort
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy, flat mount disc
Full BallisTec carbon, flat mount disc
FSA Omega ME Alloy, 46/30T
Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed
Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT56 rotors
Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
Cannondale CX 2.0 Disc, 28h
Formula alloy, 12 x 100 mm thru axle
Formula alloy, 12 x 142 mm thru axle
Schwalbe CX Comp, 700c x 35 mm, K-Guard
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 degrees
Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy; 27.2 x 350 mm (46-58)/400 mm (61)
Cannondale Stage CX
Wellgo with clip and strap
1-1/4 to 1-1/8 in. tapered, 25 mm top cap
KMC X10, 10-speed
22 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
46 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Reach 36.5 37.1 37.8 38.5 39.2 39.8 Stack 51.5 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 50.7 52.4 53.7 55.5 56.8 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 50.0 52.5 54.0 56.0 58.0 61.0 Standover Height 75.1 77.3 79.1 81 83.1 85.5 Head Tube Length 9.3 11 13.2 15.3 17.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6 74.0 74.0 73.5 73.5 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 28.0 28.0 28.1 28.1 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 100.2 100.5 102 103.3 104.8 106.1 Chainstay 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...