Cannondale Trail 8 Women's Bike
Take your trail riding to new levels of performance with the women's Cannondale Trail 8 hardtail mountain, a durable and lightweight machine built for hefty hill climbs and fast descents.
- Durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame delivers an exceptionally lightweight, efficient and smooth ride
- SR Suntour M3030 fork offers 75 mm of smooth front suspension
- 2 x 7-speed microSHIFT thumb-tap shifting handles steep climbs while delivering smooth, efficient shifting across 14 gears
- Tektro cable-actuated mechanical disc brakes and levers provide efficient braking power on the hills
- SAVE micro-suspension offers a smoother, more controlled ride with strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- Slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling to charge the descents with confidence
- WTB Ranger Comp wheels rip around every turn with steadfast grip
- StraightShot internal cable routing for shifting and dropper post cables in the down tube makes for clean lines and easy maintenance; rear brake line runs outside the frame
- Compatible with 31.6 mm dropper posts (not included)
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8 in. head tube, dropper post compatible
SR Suntour M3030, 75 mm, coil, 42 mm offset (27.5 in.) 46 mm offset (29 in.)
Cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT Thumb-Tap, 2 x 7-speed
Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160 mm rotors
WTB SX19, 32h
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
M: 29 inches
L: 29 inches
WTB Ranger Comp
6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 700 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350/400 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
KMC Z7, 7-speed
31 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'6" - 5'2" 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 44.7 47.0 Stack 60.7 61.6 62.4 63.3 64.3 Effective Top Tube 54.5 58.5 61.0 63.5 66.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 34.5 40.0 44.0 48.0 52.0 Standover Height 71.0 74.6 79.5 82.0 85.0 Head Tube Length 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0 68.0 68.5 68.5 68.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 30.4 30.4 30.8 30.8 30.8 Wheelbase 106.7 110.8 114.0 116.6 119.2 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 44.5 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...