Cannondale Trail 6 Women's Bike
Designed for all that's rocky, rooty and steep, but ready for anywhere you like to ride, the women's Cannondale Trail 6 bike raises your game and boosts your passion for the trails.
- SmartForm C3 aluminum frame is lightweight, lively and hard-wearing
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork offers 100 mm of travel
- SAVE micro-suspension delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- A slacker-than-average 68° head angle results in even more stable handling, giving you extra confidence for charging descents
- 8-speed Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus shifting with a double chainring crank
- Shift cables and dropper cable (not included) route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube for easy maintenance; rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy
SR Suntour XCT, 100 mm, coil, 42 mm offset (27.5 in.), 46 mm offset (29 in.)
Sealed bearing cartridge, square taper
Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 8-speed
Shimano Altus, 34.9 mm clamp
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32-hole
Shimano HBTX 505
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 720 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350/400 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
Semi-integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC X8, 8-speed
31 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'6"- 5'2" 5'1"- 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 Stack 57.3 59.1 62.3 Effective Top Tube 53.5 57.7 60.9 Seat Tube Center-Top 33.0 38.1 43.2 Standover Height 67.3 71.0 76.8 Head Tube Length 9.5 9.5 10.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.0° 68.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 30.7 Wheelbase 105.4 109.8 114.0 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...