Adler German Axes Canoe Axe
A capable companion for harvesting and splitting wood, or producing kindling, the Canoe axe from Adler German Axes is portable enough to serve you on backcountry journeys by river or trail.
- Ergonomic U.S.-grown hickory wood handle features anti-slip, water-based black paint for enhanced grip
- German "Rheinland" head shape offers a larger, curved cutting surface; made from C45 steel, axe head weighs 1.35 lbs.
- Wood and round metal wedge head mount keeps the head secure on the handle
- Heavy-duty Spanish leather sheath covers the cutting surface and secures with 2 hearty buttons
- All wood waste from the handle manufacturing process is reused to generate the energy (up to 700 KW) that runs the German factory where it was made
- Founded in 1919, the Adler factory builds on 4 generations of know-how to produce world-class axes
- Every axe is marked with "JSW" in tribute to the company's founder, Josef Schmitt, who opened a small village blacksmith shop in Wiesental, Germany in 1919
Imported.View all Adler German Axes Axes and Hatchets
Max Blade Length (in.)
U.S.-grown hickory wood
2 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...