FalconGuides Hiking Oregon's Eagle Cap Wilderness
Lace up your boots, grab Hiking Oregon's Eagle Cap Wilderness and head into Oregon's remote Wallowa Mountains, a wonderland with more than 50 glacial lakes, miles of streams, soaring peaks and more.
- Whether you're planning a day hike or an extended backpacking trip, you'll find trails suited to every ability and interest in Oregon's Eagle Cap Wilderness
- Guidebook includes up-to-date trail information; maps, photos and elevation profiles; and difficulty, maintenance and traffic ratings for each hike
- Also includes access information to the Dihedrals climbing area
- The Eagle Cap Wilderness includes more than 50 glacial lakes, miles of streams designated as National Wild and Scenic Rivers, hundreds of soaring peaks, and open meadows
- Wildlife of the region include elk, deer, bighorn sheep, coyote, black bear and cougar; guide includes specific information about the region's bears and cougars
- Climb Aneroid, Chief Joseph and Matterhorn mountains; hike the Eagle River, Cliff Creek and Deadman Canyon; or visit Razz, Blue and Bonny lakes
- Veteran hiker and outdoor writer Fred Barstad introduces you to these trails and many more
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...