Smith Aleck 006 Wired Helmet Audio Kit
With a glove-friendly, on-device button for audio control, the Smith Aleck 006 Wired audio kit provides helmet-filling music from your device. It's everything you need for a great time on the hill.
- Siri® and Google Assistant® provide volume control, and a built-in microphone means you can answer your next call without removing your helmet or your gloves
- Music can add to the thrill of your mountain experience and sometimes, making the first powder day of the year means taking a work call on the lift
- From basic direct-line and bass-thumping audio to advanced iPhone® and Android™ compatible features, the Smith audio program powered by Aleck™ has you covered
- Universally compatible ear pads and super-thin drivers makes fumbling through lengthy instruction manuals a thing of the past
- Equipped with full-range 40 mm drivers set solidly in the squircle-shaped casing
- Aleck GO! app for iOS and Android adds walkie-talkie functionality
- Lost a group member on the mountain? No problem—GPS gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly where your friends and family are
- All tested to work perfectly down to -4°F (-20°C) with IPX4 sweat and water resistance
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 0.57 in.; max volume: 120 decibels
- Qualcomm® cVc™ audio technology; two 40 mm titanium drivers; 32 ohms
- Includes the Aleck 006 system, 3.5 mm audio cable, carrying case, quick start guide and stickers
Imported.View all Smith Helmet Audio Kits
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...