Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of Southeast Texas and the Upper Texas Coast
This waterproof, pocket-size guide—Butterflies of Southeast Texas and the Upper Texas Coast—beautifully illustrates 88 common butterfly species in the region.
- The butterflies identified in this guide can be found from the Texas/Louisiana border to below Freeport and inland through the Piney Woods and coastal prairies
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
John and Gloria Tveten
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...