Rossignol Evo OT 65 Positrack Cross-Country Skis with TURNAMIC Bindings
Bridge the gap between off-trail skiing and backcountry touring with the Rossignol Evo OT 65 Positrack cross-country skis. Their wide dimensions and partial metal edges are perfect for off-trail snow.
- Evo series skis feature a shorter length than traditional XC skis, which enhances maneuverability and control for increased confidence in trees and off-trail snow conditions
- Wider Medium Sidecut shape enhances stability and enables you to ski both on and off track
- Partial steel edges stop short of the tip and tail for a balance of edge control and lightweight glide
- Included Control Step-In bindings complete your off-trail touring setup with easy, automatic step-in and pole release
- Active Cap construction offers a balance of supple flex from tip to tail that glides over uneven terrain and increased torsional rigidity for enhanced control
- Wood Air cores offer durable off-trail performance with air channels for reduced weight
- Positrack bases feature a positive base structure for the best blend of kick and glide in all snow conditions—with no prep required
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View the Rossignol Evo Product Line View all Rossignol Cross-Country Touring Skis
XC Groomed and ungroomed
XC Double Camber
Recommended Skier Weight
165 CM: 90-120 pounds
175 CM: 120-150 pounds
185 CM: 150-180 pounds
195 CM: 180+ pounds
Wood Air Core
3 lbs. 15.6 oz.
Boot and Binding Compatibility
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...