Rossignol X-5 OT Cross-Country Ski Boots - Men's
Bridging the gap between on-trail and backcountry touring, the men's Rossignol X-5 OT (Off Track) cross-country ski boots offer comfort and warmth for recreational XC skiers who choose adventure.
- Traditional laces offer easy adjustment
- Adjustable gaiters keep snow out for off-trail versatility and added warmth
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth, even in damp and cold conditions
- Cuff reinforcements, powerstraps and stiff touring soles deliver excellent stability
- Hinged cuffs support a natural range of motion and full stride to take you beyond the groomed tracks
- Touring soles feature flexible central inserts that reinforce comfort without reducing overall stiffness and torsional rigidity, which add stability while skiing
- Thermo-adjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
Imported.View all Rossignol Men's Cross-Country Ski Boots
|Boot and Binding Compatibility|
NNN / TURNAMIC / Prolink
2 lbs. 8.2 oz.
|25.5 Mondo||26.5 Mondo||27.5 Mondo||28.5 Mondo||29.5 Mondo||30.5 Mondo||31.5 Mondo||38 EU||39 EU||40 EU||41 EU||42 EU||43 EU||44 EU||45 EU||46 EU||47 EU||48 EU|