Arctic Ice Tundra Series Ice Pack - 5 lbs.
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With an exceptionally cold 5°F freezing point, the 5 lb. Arctic Ice Tundra Series ice pack keeps those tasty frozen treats ice-cold when packed for your road trip or the campsite.
- Tundra Series ice packs are designed to maintain a "freezerlike" temperature inside coolers; working times vary depending on cooler type and outside temperatures
- Ice pack panels are filled with high-performance phase change material that freezes at 5°F; material absorbs heat to keep frozen items frozen longer
- Coolers packed efficiently will keep contents frozen longer—for best results, prechill your cooler for several hours, line bottom, add frozen contents and top with ice packs
- Simply freeze ice pack for 24–36 hours or until solid, at a temperature below 0° F; turn freezer temperature down to lowest temperature if needed
- X-large size works great in 20–65 qt. coolers; use 1 ice pack above and 1 below contents for maximum cooling power
- Add a Tundra Series ice pack to an ice-filled cooler to keep ice frozen up to 50% longer
- Using recycled materials keeps waste out of landfills and reduces the need for new materials
Made in USA.View all Arctic Ice Ice Substitutes
10.8 x 8.7 x 1.85 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...