Exped FlexMat Plus Sleeping Pad
Make camp setup a breeze with the Exped FlexMat Plus. It's a thick, comfortable closed-cell foam pad you can use on its own or layer under an inflatable pad to increase warmth and puncture protection.
- Rapidly deployed folding form makes setting up and striking camp quick and easy
- High-quality, nontoxic microcellular IXPE foam is extremely lightweight and durable, and it maintains the Flex-Cell structure for years of hard use; DWR-free
- An array of air-trapping Flex-Cells creates a thick, warm, supportive sleep surface, and they nestle inside one another when the mat is folded, minimizing packed size
- Multiple rectangular segments fold against one another into a compact, easily packable shape
- Warmth-to-weight ratio is extremely high, making the FlexMat Plus an essential addition to any sleep system across all seasons
- FlexMat adds substantial insulation, durability and moisture resistance to inflatable sleeping mats when layered beneath
- Winter Mode—folded in half and doubled in thickness, FlexMat Plus increases insulation and cushioning under the torso; excellent for winter camping
- Pillow Mode—with the first several segments stacked one atop the other, an elevated, customized pillow section can be created, supporting your head and neck
- This pad has an R-value of 2.2, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
Imported.View all Exped Closed-cell Foam Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Closed-cell Foam Pad
Sleeping Pad Shape
XS: 6 x 20.5 x 5 inches
M: 6 x 20.5 x 7 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
XS: 51 x 20.5 x 1.5 inches
M: 72 x 20.5 x 1.5 inches
XS: 11.1 oz.
M: 1 lb. 1.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...