Giro Contour Snow Goggles - Low-Bridge Fit
See all the features on the mountain in total clarity with the Giro Contour low-bridge fit snow goggles. Their toric VIVID lenses offer a wide field of view and enhanced contrast, and block UV rays.
- These goggles are designed to fit those with a lower nose bridge
- VIVID Lens Technology with optics by ZEISS improves vision on snow by manipulating blue light to enhance contrast and definition; also blocks harmful UV light and filters haze
- Giro antifog coating helps to keep your vision clear for an on-point riding experience
- Toric spherical lens shape mimics the form of the human eye, providing superior optics; increased internal air volume helps to prevent fogging
- Expansion View Technology (EXV) offers unobstructed, panoramic views and excellent peripheral vision
- EVAK vent technology minimizes fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements
- Designed for seamless compatibility with Giro helmets (not included)
Imported.A special note from REI: This item is designed to best fit people with a low nose bridge. If you're looking for a version of this product called "Asian Fit" or "Asia Fit" on the vendor's website, this is that product. REI has chosen to remove those terms from our descriptions because we believe the industry needs a better way to identify these products. To that end, we are having productive conversations about establishing a more accurate term with the brands we sellView all Giro Men's Ski Goggles
35 / 58 percent
Low Bridge Fit
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...