Giro Aria MIPS Snow Helmet
A great option for snowboarders and skiers who wear glasses, the Giro Aria MIPS snow helmet features an integrated VIVID lens face shield, plus the added protection of MIPS Spherical technology.
- Seamlessly integrated, VIVID lens face shield slides down to add coverage and keep wind and snow out; when stopped, pull out and over to set securely on top of the helmet
- VIVID lens with optics by ZEISS improves vision on snow by manipulating blue light to enhance contrast and definition; also blocks harmful UV light and filters haze
- Engineered for perfect alignment below the helmet brim, and incorporating Stack Vent technology, the face shield adds protection while eliminating fogging
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS Spherical, 2 layers of EPS foam rotate independently—like a ball and socket joint—redirecting forces during impact
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting lets you quickly tune airflow with a simple, low-profile button on the outside of the helmet
- Easily dial in a custom fit—even with gloves on—with the lightweight, low-profile In Form 2 Fit System; improved dial enhances stability and offers up to 6 cm of adjustability
- Hybrid construction merges a durable, ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold construction lower shell, lightweight EPS foam liner and sidewalls for added durability
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Giro Men's Ski Helmets
S: 20.5-21.85 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...