Alpina Outlander Eve Cross-Country Ski Boots - Women's
Built on a women-specific last, the women's Alpina Outlander Eve boots feature supportive cuffs and waterproof/breathable liners for edge control, warmth and comfort when you're exploring off-trail.
- Polyurethane-coated synthetic uppers are supportive, durable and waterproof
- Zippered neoprene flexible upper lace covers keep snow out of laces and add insulation
- Alpitex® waterproof/breathable liners help with moisture management, keeping water out while allowing perspiration to exit
- Textile boot liners also help with moisture management by wicking sweat away from feet
- Thinsulate™ insulation helps keep feet warm
- Hinged cuffs with power straps add significant lateral stability and control for edging wider cross-country skis
- Stiff Alpina BC midsoles provide the torsional rigidity needed to control wider metal-edged skis
- Anatomic footbeds are comfortable even in the harshest conditions
- Women-specific last provides a more precise and comfortable fit for the female foot
- Plastic heel counters provide support, prevent heel lift and improve torsional stability
- Rottefella NNN-BC soles are compatible with all NNN-BC bindings, both manual and automatic, and provide increased ski control when compared to lighter weight system bindings
Imported.View all Alpina Women's Cross-Country Ski Boots
Boot and Binding Compatibility
2 lbs. 7.7 oz.
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6.5 7 8 9 9.5 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5.5 6 7 8 8.5 EU 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Mondo 23 23.5 24.5 25 25.5 26.5 27 Foot Length (in.) 9.1 9.3 9.6 9.8 10 10.4 10.6
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...