Blizzard Sheeva 9 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Designed for the progressive all-mountain freeride skier seeking a one-ski quiver, the women's Sheeva 9 loves everything the mountain can throw at it, helping you ski better and have more fun.
- Rocker-camber-rocker profile increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation in softer snow
- Women-specific design developed with input from the Women to Women project and Blizzard engineers to deliver a confidence-inspiring, elevated skiing experience
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
157 CM: 13 meters
164 CM: 14 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore DRT
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
157 CM: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
164 CM: 7 lbs. 14.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...