Blizzard Sheeva 10 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Built to work hard so you can play harder, the women's Blizzard Sheeva 10 skis help you take on new terrain with confidence-inspiring playfulness and grace, anywhere you roam on the mountain.
- Progressive shape and rocker profile deliver a confidence-inspiring, elevated skiing experience—these skis work hard so you can play harder
- Women-specific design developed with input from the Women to Women project and Blizzard engineers to help you ski better and have more fun
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
156 CM: 13 meters
164 CM: 14.5 meters
172 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore DRT
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
156 CM: 7 lbs. 0.8 oz.
164 CM: 7 lbs. 12.2 oz.
172 CM: 8 lbs. 4.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...