Burton AK GORE-TEX Kimmy Anorak - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Layer without the worry of getting wet in the women's Burton AK GORE-TEX Kimmy anorak, a lightweight, completely waterproof shell that's no stranger to bad weather or a fun time on the slopes.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® shell is windproof, waterproof, breathable, durable and guaranteed to keep you dry
- GORE-TEX fully seam taped construction provides complete weather and waterproof protection
- Living Lining® technology mapped with embossed taffeta and fine mesh for added warmth and breathability is easily adaptive to your activity and heat levels for all-day comfort
- StormForm Contour™ hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch cord blocks the weather, not your vision
- Mesh-lined, antisnag Pit Zip™ vents allow cool air to flow in and warmth to be released
- Extra-long half-zipper provides quick access to the chest pocket of the Kimmy Bib Pants (not included), made in collaboration with Kimmy Fasani
- YKK® water-resistant zippers help keep items secure, but aren't guaranteed to keep them dry
- Shaped cuffs easily fit under gloves to seal out the cold
- Zip microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets with Therma-Pocket to keep your device warm; zippered kangaroo pocket; zip bicep pass pocket
- Reflective logo details keep you visible in low light conditions
- Regular fit is easy to layer underneath, fitting neither too tight nor too loose, with articulated shaped elbows and shoulders to move easily
Imported.View all Burton Women's Snowboard Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric
Back Length (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...