PEARL iZUMi Merino Cycling Cap
Using the same bulk-reducing construction as PEARL iZUMi base layers, the PEARL iZUMi Merino cycling cap easily fits under most helmets and offers superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Using the same 18.5-micron merino/polyester plated construction found in PEARL iZUMi base layers, this cap is designed to fit under a helmet without uncomfortable bulk
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled REPREVE® XS polyester technical fibers—made from plastic water bottles—for sustainable technical performance
- Plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Cycling-specific bill provides sun protection without hindering visibility when in the drops; a flexible, durable insert ensures it will survive machine washing
- BioViz® reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Wool-blend performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Cycling Caps
58% recycled polyester/42% merino wool
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...