Rumpl NanoLoft Puffy Poncho
Beat the frosty chill of misty mornings at the campsite in the Rumpl NanoLoft Puffy poncho, which not only insulates to keep you toasty warm but keeps you protected from rain and moisture.
- NanoLoft™ Insulation Technology mimics the effects of down insulation with tiny clusters of fibers to retain warmth in cold conditions
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on body resists moisture and stains; 5,000mm/5,000g waterproof laminate on shoulders and hood fends off wet weather
- Postconsumer recycled polar fleece hand pocket keeps your fingers warm and cozy
- Poncho packs into itself to become a pillow for spontaneous naps in the car, airplane or at the campsite
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Machine washable, so it's easy to clean after a weekend in the woods
Imported.View all Rumpl Camp Blankets
Recycled 30-denier ripstop polyester/PCR NanoLoft synthetic insulation
46 x 36 inches
1 lb. 10.7 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...