Outdoor Research Versaliner Sensor Gloves - Women's
Uncooperative weather? The women's Outdoor Research Versaliner Sensor 3-in-1 liner-and-shell gloves deliver high-activity insulation, cold-weather protection and rain-ready water resistance.
- Fleece liner gloves feature zip pockets on the backs to stow away the highly water-resistant shell gloves when not needed (or place a handwarmer packet, not included)
- Pertex® Shield 2.5-layer technology protects your hands from any precipitation that gets in your way; gloves are highly water resistant
- Lightweight fleece fabric on liner gloves wicks moisture and dries fast to fend off clammy hands
- Thermoregulating ActiveTemp™ technology adjusts to your body temperature to keep you cool, dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities
- Touch-screen compatibility lets you swipe, text and dial away without removing your gloves
- Nonslip silicone pads on palms provide grip
- Reflective logo on shell adds low-light visibility
- Pull-on loops allow for easy on and off; glove clip helps you keep track of them
- Tapered wrists help keep out drafts
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Casual Gloves
40-denier ripstop nylon
Removable Liner Fabric
S M L Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...