Danner Logger 917 Boots - Women's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Bring adventure to your daily routine in the women's Danner Logger 917 boots, inspired by classic logging boots. Their tough leather uppers and cushy Vibram® soles ensure durability and comfort.
- Full-grain leather uppers undergo 6 different tests to ensure durability, strength and quality
- Triple-density rubberized EVA midsoles provide maximum cushioning and support with enhanced durability that won't break down easily
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds increase air circulation for improved heat dissipation
- Vibram rubber outsoles with XS Trek rubber compound balance durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or in the streets
- Traditional stitchdown technique with cupped sole construction features a wide platform with a streamlined modern aesthetic
- Ergonomic last construction provides stability and support
Imported.View the Danner Logger Product Line View all Danner Women's Casual Boots
Footwear Height (in.)
Modernized stitchdown construction
Vibram 917 with XS Trek rubber compound
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...