Patagonia Stormstride Pants - Men's
Designed for backcountry touring in unpredictable conditions, the Patagonia Stormstride men's pants combine exceptionally soft, quiet and supple fabric with motion-oriented patterning.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection keeps you dry in any weather
- 3-layer stretch nylon (54% recycled) plain-weave fabric has 2-way stretch and a limber, forgiving feel
- Interior has a soft polyester knit backer lining that manages moisture and glides smoothly over base layers
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the exterior prevents saturation and increases abrasion resistance
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Designed for motion, the waist features low-profile waistband with belt loops and a customizable OppoSet® adjustment for a refined fit
- Outer-thigh vents quickly release heat to keep you cool on long climbs
- 2 secure front-thigh cargo zippered pockets hold your essentials; they're positioned for easy access, even while you're wearing a hipbelt or harness
- Gaiters create a tenacious bond to seal out snow, yet allow easy access to make buckle adjustments or change from downhill to uphill mode
- Tall, crampon-compatible scuff guards reinforce the inside of the legs and the bottom hems
- 3-setting snap adjustment and a zipper at the bottom hem lets you fine-tune the gaiters' fit to match the size of your boot cuffs
- Precise fit gives you the ultimate freedom to move
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
40-denier nylon (54% recycled)
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable fabric
1 lb. 0.8 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.