Patagonia Powder Town Pants - Men's
Focused on versatility and mobility, the Patagonia Powder Town men's pants are easy to layer, articulated to move with you, and constructed with 2 layers of waterproof protection.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements; made from postconsumer recycled polyester
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish that doesn't contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Smooth taffeta liner with HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish provides comfort and snag-free layering
- Articulated fit allows for freedom of movement
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Waistband includes adjustable elastic tabs, 2-snap closure with zip fly, and belt loops
- Brushed tricot lining inside the waist wicks moisture
- Webbing loop on the back yoke securely attaches pants to a powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect the inside of the legs and hems
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets; 2 midthigh cargo pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Inseam length for regular sizes: 32.5 in.; short sizes: 30.5 in.
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5 oz., 75-denier postconsumer recycled polyester
Main: 3.8 oz. recycled polyester tricot mesh; upper/back panels: 5.3 oz. recycled polyester brushed tricot
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 5.8 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...