Patagonia Thermal Airshed Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When you're exerting a lot of energy, but still want to stay comfortable, the men's Patagonia Thermal Airshed jacket targets warmth where you need it and helps keep you dry as you move.
- Highly breathable 100% polyester (87% recycled) shell with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides added weather protection and stretchiness on the go
- 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation in front panels and arms replicates the structure, warmth and packability of down that stays warm when wet
- Non-insulated underarms and back panel dump excess heat
- Fast-drying warp-knit stretch fabric edges the back hem and cuffs to seal in the warmth
- Internal zippered pocket converts into a stuff sack for packable convenience; interior drop-in pocket ideal for gloves, map and more
- Center front zipper has storm flap to help block cool drafts and a zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
1.7 oz. polyester (87% recycled) stretch ripstop; hem and cuffs: 5.6 oz. 65% recycled nylon/35% spandex warp knit
65g PlumaFill recycled polyester
|Back Length (in.)|
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.