Garmin Rally RK100 Single-Sensing Power Meter Pedals
Designed to help you push your limits, the single-sensing Garmin Rally RK100 pedals measure total power and cadence. Plus, they're easy to swap from bike to bike and compatible with Look KEO cleats.
- Single-sensing power meter measures total power and cadence; can be upgraded to a dual-sensing system for independent left/right measurements
- Compatible with Look KEO cleats (not included)
- These durable power meter pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes
- Pair with a compatible Garmin device (not included) or smartphone to instantly see accurate power measurements
- Sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app for post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more
- You can also view your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad and other third-party platforms
- Train indoors with a compatible device (not included) by connecting with the Tacx® Training app or other third-party training platforms
- Spindles are transferrable between Rally XC and RS pedal body kits (not included), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter (not included)
- Battery life: up to 120 hrs.
Imported.View all Garmin Road Bike Pedals
Look Road Compatible
Stainless steel/aluminum/glass-filled nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...