WRSI Trident Composite Kayak Helmet
With its sleek design and minimalist visor, the WRSI Trident Composite kayak helmet brings a little personality to the typical boater's helmet.
- Rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane subshell to effectively dissipate impacts
- Plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit; easily remove the liner to dry, wash or replace
- Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces
- As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place
- Adjustable O-Brace harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet securely positioned
- Small visor delivers out-of-the-box sun shade
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all WRSI Kayaking Helmets
L/XL: 23.2-24 inches
S/M: 20.9-22 inches
1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...