WRSI Current Kayak Helmet
Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced tech, the WRSI Current kayak helmet is anything but basic. Its multi-impact shell and plush inner lining offer protection and comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane subshell to effectively dissipate impacts
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit; easily remove the liner to dry, wash or replace
- Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces
- As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place
- Adjustable O-Brace harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet securely positioned
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain
Imported.View all WRSI Kayaking Helmets
ABS plastic with a polyurethane subshell
L/XL: 23.2-24.4 inches
M/L: 22-23.2 inches
S/M: 20.9-22 inches
1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...