Co-op Cycles CTY e2.2 Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
You'll feel like you have quads of steel as you flatten hills, get a rush from rush hour and even roll down dirt roads to camp if you like, on the fast, nimble Co-op Cycles CTY e2.2 electric bike.
- An upgrade from the CTY e2.1 with a more powerful motor for improved acceleration and hill climbing, better battery to support the motor and increase range and fenders
- Low stand-over height design makes the bike easy to get on and off and easy to stabilize while standing at a stop
- Upright riding position gives you great visibility; adjustable stem lets you fine-tune the cockpit to fit you
- Shimano e6100 motor is the strong, silent type, with more torque than that of the CTY e2.1, offering 3 pedal-assist modes plus a walk mode
- Shimano E8010 504Wh battery extends your range and is equipped with an ABUS lock so you can feel confident parking it around town
- Suntour front suspension fork smooths out the ride with 75mm of travel
- 27.5 in. wheels with multisurface tread profile let you roll fast on hard pack, grip on gravel or dirt roads
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable, nuanced stopping power
- Integrated rear rack facilitates grocery runs, commuting or adding a kid carrier; pannier compatible with a weight limit of 59 lbs
- Included front and rear lights run on the battery so you don't need to think about keeping them charged
- Included front and rear fenders for riding in less-than-ideal weather
- Center kickstand is easy to use and super stable
- Battery charger included
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Shimano E6100 250W with Shimano E8010 36V/504Wh battery (max torque output 60Nm)
|Motor Torque (Nm)|
60 Newton meters
|Battery Capacity (Wh)|
504 watt hours
|Charge Time (hrs)|
|Pedal Assist Range|
Shimano Acera, Rapidfire plus, 9-speed
Shimano Alivio RD-M3100, 9-speed
Shimano HG200; 11-34, 9-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Co-op Cycles double-wall, 36h
Schwalbe Big Ben 27.5 x 1.95 in.
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Promax HQ adjustable
Co-op Comfort Plus with memory foam
Shimano for e-bike
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Effective Top Tube||558||577||602|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||375||425||475|
|Head Tube Length||135||145||175|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70||70||70|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73||72.5||72|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.