Peaty's Tubeless Sealant Workshop Bottle - 1 Liter
Don't let a flat tire ruin your ride—Peaty's Tubeless Sealant seals up punctures quickly and effectively and takes care of holes and tears up to 6mm. This 1-liter bottle is perfect for home workshops.
- Sealant lasts up to 6 months in the tire in temperate climates, won't ball up over time and is easily washed out with water
- Seals punctures quickly and effectively; biodegradable glitter platelets take care of holes and tears up to 6mm
- Bioglitter® platelets are made from cellulose derived from PEFC-certified hardwoods—primarily eucalyptus—sourced from responsibly managed plantations
- Bioglitter platelets work by building up behind holes to help sealant form an even stronger bond with the rubber in your tire
- Added corrosion inhibitors prevent degradation of tires and rims
- 1L (33.8oz) volume is ideal for your workshop or refilling trail pouches (not included); filling guide printed on the side means you don't have to use messy measuring cups
- Simply cut the spout to your preferred diameter and use it to fill the tire directly, or inject sealant through the valve—with the core removed—using a flexible hose
- Biodegradable, latex-based formula is nonhazardous, nontoxic and ammonia-free
Imported.View all Peaty's Bike Tire Sealant
33.8 fluid ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...