Ever wish for a sleeping bag with arms and legs and built-in booties? You're in luck. The Selk'Bag Original 6G is designed for mobility and warmth so you can journey, play or sleep anywhere.
- Use it on your next camping trip, family visit, RV road trip or music festival, or for lounging in the cabin or even at home
- Zip-off booties are reinforced with durable nylon so you can wear your own shoes when active, or pull the booties on when it's time to sleep
- Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow you to bring your hands in and out of the bag quickly and effortlessly
- Bring your hands to rest and stash small essentials with the kangaroo pocket
- Cargo pocket stashes your phone or anything you want to keep handy
- Access your pants pockets with the side-entry pocket
- Leg vents help to regulate temperature for times when you get too warm
- Ripstop nylon soft-shell fabric and ultra-warm synthetic filling insulation (including in the hood) provide warmth
- Durable water repellent (DWR) shield coating sheds moisture
- Small usually fits up to 4' 11"
- Medium usually fits up to 5'5"
- Large usually fits up to 5'11"
- X Large usually fits up to 6'4"
|Temperature Rating (F)|
40 degrees (F)
|Temperature Rating (C)|
4.5 degrees (C)
|Sleeping Bag Shape|
|Shoulder Girth (in.)|
|Hip Girth (in.)|