Selk'Bag Original 6G Wearable Sleeping Bag
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ever wish for a sleeping bag with arms and legs and built-in booties? You're in luck. The Selk'Bag Original 6G is designed for mobility and warmth so you can journey, play or sleep anywhere.
- Use it on your next camping trip, family visit, RV road trip or music festival, or for lounging in the cabin or even at home
- Zip-off booties are reinforced with durable nylon so you can wear your own shoes when active, or pull the booties on when it's time to sleep
- Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow you to bring your hands in and out of the bag quickly and effortlessly
- Bring your hands to rest and stash small essentials with the kangaroo pocket
- Cargo pocket stashes your phone or anything you want to keep handy
- Access your pants pockets with the side-entry pocket
- Leg vents help to regulate temperature for times when you get too warm
- Ripstop nylon soft-shell fabric and ultra-warm synthetic filling insulation (including in the hood) provide warmth
- Durable water repellent (DWR) shield coating sheds moisture
Imported.Sizing guide:View all Selk'Bag Men's Sleeping Bags
- Small usually fits up to 4' 11"
- Medium usually fits up to 5'5"
- Large usually fits up to 5'11"
- X Large usually fits up to 6'4"
Temperature Rating (F)
40 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
4.5 degrees (C)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...