Fenix LD30 Rechargeable Flashlight
Blasting 1,600 lumens out to 673 ft., the compact yet powerful Fenix LD30 rechargeable flashlight is the perfect size for everyday use and is conveniently powered by a 3,500 mAh lithium-ion battery.
- High-quality, virtually indestructible LED outputs 1,600 lumens on Turbo, 800 lumens on High, 350 lumens on Medium, 150 lumens on Low and 30 lumens on Eco mode
- Superbright 1,600-lumen strobe and SOS modes aid in distress signaling and alert others to your presence on dark roads
- Runs on a rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery (included); for a backup, you can use 2 CR123A batteries (not included)
- IP68 rating means this flashlight is completely dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand water submersion more than 1m deep for more than 30 min.
- Rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum body with knurled finish resists rolling and enhances grip
- Reverse polarity protects from improper battery insertion
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning remind you when the battery needs to be charged
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Includes a 2-position body clip, lanyard, holster and USB charging cord
- Product carries a Fenix lifetime guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship and includes free repairs for 5 years
Imported.View all Fenix Flashlights
Flood / Spot
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Turbo: 1,600; High: 800; Medium: 350; Low: 150; Eco: 30 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
Turbo: 205; High: 150; Medium: 95; Low: 60; Eco: 25 meters
Average Run Time
Turbo: 1hr. 30 min.; High: 1 hr. 55 min.; Medium: 5 hrs. 30 min.; Low: 17 hrs. 30 min.; Eco: 70 hrs. 30 min.
One 18650 lithium-ion
4.3 x 1 x 0.9 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...