Cannondale CAAD13 Ultegra Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed to be the ultimate alloy race machine, the 2020 Cannondale CAAD13 Ultegra bike can outperform carbon bikes—at an aluminum price—with its exceptional efficiency and superb handling.
- Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keep the CAAD13 light and make it much faster; truncated airfoil tube shapes reduce drag by up to 30% compared to round tubes
- Dropped seatstay configuration and ample room for bigger tires deliver an excellent blend of stiff efficiency and supple comfort
- Made from SmartForm C1 alloy, the lightest, most sophisticated aluminum construction available from Cannondale
- Subtle fender mounts let you fender up for wet weather riding and training (fenders not included)
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy
BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. tapered steerer, integrated crown race, 100x9mm QR, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
Shimano Ultegra, 2x11
Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Shimano Ultegra GS
Shimano 105, 11-30t, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Fulcrum Racing 600, alloy, 26mm deep
Fulcrum Racing 600
Fulcrum Racing 600
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700c x 28mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
All-New HollowGram 27 KNOT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Nago RS STN
CAAD13, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
18 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 60 CM Reach 37.8 38.4 38.9 39.5 40 Stack 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 53 54.6 56.2 57.8 59.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 48.1 51.9 54 56.2 58.3 Standover Height 75.3 79 80.5 82.9 84.8 Head Tube Length 13 15.4 16.4 18.8 20.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.2° 71.2° 73° 73° 73° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.1° 73.7° 73.3° 72.9° 72.5° Bottom Bracket Height 26.8 27.1 27.1 27.3 27.3 Wheelbase 59.8 61.1 59.4 60.7 61.8 Chainstay 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...