Bee's Wrap Honeycomb Print Wraps - Set of 3
Store bread, cheese and vegetables, or cover a bowl to keep food fresh—without using a lick of plastic. The Bee's Wrap set of 3 wraps in Honeycomb print does it all with small, medium and large wraps.
- This natural alternative to plastic wrap is made of beeswax, GOTS-certified organically grown cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Use these wraps again and again: Let the warmth of your hands soften a wrap press to create a seal; when cool, the wrap will hold its shape
- Wash wraps in cool water and mild dish soap, then allow to air dry
- Small wrap (7 x 8 in.) is perfect to store half a lemon, an avocado or a small snack
- Medium wrap (11 x 10 in.) is great for storing cheese, carrots and herbs, or covering a small bowl
- Large wrap (14 x 13 in.) ably handles half a melon, greens, baked goods or covering a large bowl
- At the end of their life, these wraps are compostable and work as a natural fire starter
- Not recommended for use with raw meat; avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves
- Note: Wraps will initially smell of beeswax; scent will fade within the first few uses
Made in USA.View all Bee's Wrap Food Storage Containers
Small: 8 x 7 in.; Medium: 11 x 10 in.; Large: 14 x 13 in. inches
Organically grown cotton/beeswax/organic jojoba oil/tree resin
Contains organically grown fibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...