REI Co-op Down Camp Blanket - Print
Wrapped around your shoulders at the campfire or adding near-weightless warmth in the tent, the REI Co-op print down camp blanket is one of those things you'll bring along on every adventure.
- Polyester on one side; recycled polyester on the other—both finished with a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment that sheds water and stains
- Quilted construction keeps the light, compressible, 600-fill-power down insulation evenly distributed, eliminating cold spots
- Hangloop for easy drying and airing out
- Comes with a stuff sack for easy packing
- Machine washable, so you don't have to baby it
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and user (you!)
- Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), which requires that ducks and geese are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
Imported.View all REI Co-op Camp Blankets
Polyester/recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
70 x 54 inches
600-fill-power duck down
Stuff Sack Size
7 x 12 inches
1 lb. 6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...