Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000 Bolt-On Bag
The Revelate Designs Mag-Tank 2000 bolt-on bag utilizes the same proven, zipper-free magnetic access of the Mag-Tank but boasts 50% greater capacity and attaches via your bike's top tube braze-ons.
- Tapered wedge shape gives it impressive volume while still offering a lean profile at its base; measures 4.5 in. wide at stem, tapering down to 1.5 in.
- Easily opens one-handed while riding by pulling outward on the cord loop
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets ensure it holds its shape; wraparound panel is padded with EVA closed-cell foam to help protect contents
- Adjustable-height daisy chain front attachment has a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Cover material is designed to shed rain and spray, but due to the large panel opening, it is not a sealed or waterproof bag
- Interior is lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Flap-style opening means small objects can come out of the bag on rough trails or by laying the bike on its side; keep loose items like keys or gummy bears in ziplock bags
- 2 sets of mounting holes on bag bottom allow bolt-on attachment to top tube
- First set of mounting holes spaced at 76mm (+/- 2mm) off-center from head tube; second set of mounting holes spaced at 100mm (+/- 2mm) off center from head tube
- 64mm distance between mounting holes is equal to standard water bottle cage spacing
- Mounting bolts not included
Made in USA.View all Revelate Designs Bike Frame Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
85 cubic inches
RevVX 21; 42 XPac; 420-denier yellow and red lining/closed-cell foam padded tube sections/HDPE sheets
8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...