Petzl Borea Helmet - Women's
With a women-specific design and a headband that accommodates a ponytail, the women's Petzl Borea helmet is ideal for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata and canyoneering.
- Optimized volume and wide ventilation holes help ensure comfort for all kinds of activities
- Reinforced to protect against lateral, frontal and rear impact
- Hybrid construction with a thick ABS shell and EPP/EPS foam liner makes it light and compact
- Hard outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- Omega headband folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Designed in accordance with Petzl top and side protection labels
- 4 clips make it easy to attach a headlamp (not included)
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Petzl Climbing Helmets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...