Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Poised to be your backcountry favorite, the 1-person Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL1 tent gives you the option for fast and light solo missions with quick and easy setup, even in the dark.
- Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- 1 dual-zipper door and 1 vestibule with storm flaps on its zippers offer weight savings over other designs
- Dry-entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit; Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing the unzipped door quick and easy
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and the tent wall
- Low Vent feature on vestibule doors increases airflow while still providing coverage; double sliders on vestibule zippers allow for venting from top or bottom
- Multiple interior loops let you attach gear lofts (fits Wall, Triangle and Square gear lofts), accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp lights (lofts and accessories not included)
- 3 interior mesh pockets; ceiling pocket; 1 mesh pocket with cord routing portals
- Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- For a fast-fly setup (fly, poles and footprint) and to extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (not included)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 14 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 7 oz.
2 lbs. 3 oz.
17 x 5.5 inches
84 x 38/28 (L x W head/foot) inches
19 square feet
8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC NFL aluminum
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...