REI Co-op Trailbreak 60 Pack - Women's
You're set to tackle weekend trips and long hikes with the comfortable women's REI Co-op Trailbreak 60 pack. It's built to last for years, and then you can hand it down—it adjusts to fit most bodies.
- Roomy top-loading main compartment cinches shut; tension adjuster straps pull the top lid down to keep your load tight and balanced
- Padded back, shoulder straps and hipbelt provide for comfortable carry
- Adjustable torso makes it easy for people of different sizes to share the pack, or for you to pass it down
- Sleeping bag compartment has its own zipper so you can pop your bag out fast to set up camp or take a nap in a mountain meadow en route to your basecamp
- Stash pockets on back and hipbelt are great for a camera, snacks and extra layers
- Water bottle pockets let you hydrate easily on the trail
- Ideal load weight for most comfortable carry is 25-35 lbs.
- Shell, straps, lining and bottom made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailbreak Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,661 cubic inches
3 lbs. 11 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Ripstop nylon (bluesign®-approved)
Number of Exterior Pockets
6 + main compartment
Sleeping Bag Compartment
28 x 13 x 13 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...