REI Co-op Hyperaxis Fleece Jacket 2.0 - Women's Plus Sizes
Tough on the outside, cozy on the inside and stretchy all over, the women's plus-size REI Co-op Hyperaxis Fleece Jacket 2.0 isn't your traditional fleece—it's made for movement.
- Polartec Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece gives 4-way stretch and breathability, plus it wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Scuba-style hood with LYCRA® spandex binding at the edge stays securely in place during activity without the need for a drawcord
- Cuffs and hem also feature LYCRA spandex binding for a secure but flexible fit
- Chest pocket with concealed zipper for keeping small items close at hand
- Zippered hand pockets are compatible with a pack hipbelt
- Full front zipper with chin guard
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafing under pack straps
- Thumbhole cuffs add ease to layering
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Fleece Jackets
Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece (50% polyester/40% nylon/10% LYCRA spandex; bluesign® approved)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.